2017 CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Join us in Savannah, Georgia, and present a SwapShop session !! This proposal is for SwapShop Sessions only. Interest and Special Interest sessions will be a separate proposal found on the SBEA website.
- The SwapShop Session will consist of presenters located at one of ten round tables in ballroom.
- Each presenter will be sharing best practices, emerging trends, technology integration or other trends in business education
- Each presenter will present five (10 minute sessions) for a total of 50 minutes.
- Table Top (8×10) Marker: Includes the title of your session and your contact information (template will be provided upon acceptance of presentation topic).
- Handout: Presenters must create a one page (minimum) handout for total of (50) handouts to be given out during SwapShop session. (template will be provided upon acceptance of presentation topic).
*If there are multiple presenters, please provide contact information for ALL presenters
|Name of Presenter(s)|
|NBEA Member Number(s)|
|Preferred Mailing Address|
|City, State ZIP|
|Business/School E-mail Address(s)|
|Home E-mail Address(s)|
|Contact Phone Number(s)|
|Summer Contact Phone Number(s)|
|Session Description: Fill in Session Description for the program HERE|
|Will your session require use of the Internet? Yes No|
Fill in Presenter’s Bio to be read at the start of the Workshop HERE
- Please e-mail proposals as an attachment to email@example.com by April 1, 2017.
- Receipt acknowledgment will be sent as an e-mail reply.
- Presenter must register for the convention by October 2, 2017!!
- Presenter will be notified by May 1, 2017.
- Please see our Website SBEA.us for more details on the convention.