|2017 CALL FOR PROPOSALS—TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOPS
Hilton Savannah Desoto · 15 East Liberty Street · Savannah, GA 31401 · (912) 660-1105
Join us in Savannah, Georgia, and present a Technology Workshop!! This proposal is for Technology Sessions only. Interest and Special Interest sessions will be a separate proposal sent at a later date. Technology Workshops are:
- Two-hour hands-on Workshops which provide illustrations of actual hardware and/or software applications (attendees will bring his/her own device).
- Workshops will consist of a range of technology; therefore, presenters should simplify the technical requirements of their demonstrations for beginner, intermediate, and advanced participants.
- Demonstrations are designed for audiences of 15-20. Presenters must provide their own laptop; projector and screen will be provided in each room.
- The catchier the title – the better—this makes more people want to come to the Workshop. For example, Google Latte Grande was a title of one of the workshops last year, and everyone really wanted to come to this particular workshop.
*If there are multiple presenters, please provide contact information for ALL presenters
|Name of Presenter(s)|
|NBEA Member Number(s)|
|Preferred Mailing Address|
|City, State ZIP|
|Business/School E-mail Address(s)|
|Home E-mail Address(s)|
|Contact Phone Number(s)|
|Summer Contact Phone Number(s)|
|Session Description: **Technology sessions will last 2 hours. Please specify the system requirements that participants will need on devices to take the class (i.e. operating system, software, etc.)
Fill in Session Description for the program HERE
|Will your session require use of the Internet? Yes No|
|Will you be attending any of the following? Leadership Development Seminar State Officer’s Seminar Membership Director’s Meeting Past President’s Council|
Fill in Presenter’s Bio to be read at the start of the Workshop HERE
- Receipt acknowledgment will be sent as an e-mail reply.
- Presenter will be notified by February 27, 2017.